Creamfinance offers consumer finance services in 7 countries, and our team currently consists of 400 passionate employees. In 2017 Capitec, the second biggest bank in South Africa became one of our main shareholders and, given their ambitions and market position, it is just natural that also Creamfinance is addressing opportunities that are offered by markets we are or want to be present in. In that respect, we would like to strengthen our professional capacity and are looking for a talented
Credit Risk Analyst
If you do understand lending, have a passion for data analysis, possess strong logical thinking and enjoy working in an international environment, this job offer might be something you would like to take a look at.
Your key role will be to:
- Measure loan portfolio performance, follow-up on product risk appetite statements and KRIs;
- Work closely with other group’s risk analysts and data scientists, country operations managers and group’s finance team to balance return and risk (PD and LGD), as well as optimize net profitability;
- Manage changes in risk policy rules;
- Monitor process quality of underwriting related items.
If you can prove that you have:
- Higher education in business administration, economics, finance or mathematics/statistics;
- Knowledge about business intelligence tools and previous working experience with R, Python or SQL will be considered as an advantage;
- At least 1-year experience in a similar position;
- Very good command of MS Office;
- Positive can-do attitude, strong analytical and good communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
Then we will offer you:
- Work in an international environment for a rapidly growing company;
- Strong growth and learning opportunities;
- Friendly team, informal atmosphere and start-up culture;
- Competitive remuneration package (2500-3000Eur gross), health insurance and other benefits;
- Possibility to work part-time.