- Perform data analysis by means of data interpretation, and execution of advanced database queries
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends, patterns or insights in result sets
- Work independently, or in teams on complex level data gathering, checking, manipulation, analysis, reporting and data quality assurance tasks with minimal supervision
- Analysis of data obtained from own / internal interface / database and comparing them with data obtained using external tools to optimize the analysis
- Develop analytical model for reporting and mining insights for business development activities using conventional or visualization tools
- Develop and document rules, integrity and consistency checks for data platforms, reporting tools etc.
- Experience with Google Analitycs, SQL and Excel is essential
- Knowledge of marketing issues, nice to have experience in preparing marketing analyses
- Additional experience with Tableau, R, Python and other database technologies or programming languages will be highly appreciated
- Strong communication and problem solving skills, a positive attitude and the ability to work within a matrix structure with many countries and departments
- Nice to have: knowledge of statistical concepts and, ideally, supervised learning machine-learning algorithms
- Nice to have: Any digital marketing experience (google tools, SEO, PPC etc)
- Very good working knowledge of English (work in international environment)
What we offer:
- Employment based on a contract of employment and flexible working hours,
- Real influence on the international company’s strategy (at the level of global marketing),
- Work in a great atmosphere in an international team of specialists (work for companies from 7 countries on 2 continents),
- Work in a young, rapidly growing organization, where we focus on interesting challenges,
- Additional benefits (sports card, medical care, holiday financing, presents for holidays, chocolate Fridays and other 😊).
Please follow this link to apply for the position!