We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You have advanced knowledge in a variety of operating systems, hardware platforms, and both consumer and enterprise technical disciplines. In addition, you enjoy mentoring, developing and challenging other individuals within your team. You are someone who understands what it means to be responsible for the delivery of a service and work hard to ensure business continuity by maximizing service uptime……if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!
We are an international IT company based in Wiener Neustadt and are a wholly owned subsidiary of the innovative finance company Cream Finance, which provides some of the fastest and most flexible online loans in seven countries within and outside of Europe. Due to the constant growth of our company, we are looking for a committed IT Operations Engineer, because highly qualified, motivated employees are the basis of
- Configure & Support our complete software stack (Backend, Frontend, Microservices)
- Monitoring services by using Nagios, Grafana, Kibana and the Elasticsearch Stack.
- Configuring and monitoring Nginx Webserver and Postgres Databases.
- Code management and deployment with GIT and Bitbucket.
- 3rd level support by using JIRA and Mattermost.
- Improving workflows for software deployment and continuous integration.
- Developing tools and solutions to increase the operational efficiency of the IT change management process with focus on excellence.
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant technical experience in system administration or IT operations.
- Experience with managing and deploying various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, OS X, Chrome OS and Android.
- Knowledge of the Atlassian Stack: Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence
- Strong understanding of enterprise IT infrastructure and ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Great office space located in the heart of Wiener Neustadt including free parking
- Work with amazingly smart engineers who are committed to supporting each other’s growth and growing the company’s business
- A long-term job in a young and dynamic company
- Funny company events
- Free hot & cold drinks
- Challenging and interesting profession
- International work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Starting salary: € 2.898,–depending on experience
Please contact Mr. Michael Hörandl for further information and send your application with Curriculum vitae via E-Mail to email@example.com