- leading Polish legal team,
- an extensive review of corporate documents also in English,
- running the company’s legal affairs resulting from its current activity,
- preparation of internal company documents, including regulations, resolutions, power of attorneys in both Polish and English,
- preparation of external company’s documents, including drafting agreements and analyzing agreements concluded by the company,
- supervision of the company’s external Data Protection Officer,
- drafting opinions on current legal (including regulatory) considerations of the company,
- day-to-day legal advisory for the company’s internal departments,
- archiving and supervision of legal documentation,
- close cooperation with Legal Head Office in Riga,
- cooperation with the external law office.
- fully-qualified Legal Counsel (qualifications as a Legal Advisor),
- a minimum of five years’ experience in corporate legal issues,
- with minimal experience with a team-leading,
- 3-4 years of experience in the financial sector,
- fluent in written and spoken English and Polish,
- have a demonstrated professional background in data protection and privacy, corporate governance and contract negotiation,
- the ability to foresee problems and act to prevent them,
- ability to make reasonable decisions with lack of full information,
- highly organized with strong attention to detail,
- ability to multi-task, prioritize and schedule work effectively in an often demanding and deadline-oriented environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package,
- International and dynamic work environment,
- Strong growth and training opportunities,
- Chance to work on product and end to end process development,
- Friendly team and informal atmosphere,
- Unique company culture.
Please follow this link to apply for the position!