- Shaping the PR and communication policy for the entire Creamfinance group (7 countries from around the world),
- Creating and implementing a strategy for a positive and coherent company image,
- Implementation of the campaign to promote and build brand awareness,
- Contact and cooperation with the media, preparation of articles, comments and press releases,
- Coordination of the company’s participation in social media, portals, blogs, etc.,
- Organization of external and internal events and conferences,
- Creating and implementing internal and external Employer Branding strategy,
- Ongoing cooperation with the international marketing department in regard to implementation of projects and creating strategies,
- Verification and reporting of the effectiveness of image and communication campaigns.
- At least 5 years of experience in the position responsible for PR and communication activities,
- Additionally, 2 years of experience in an independent PR Manager position,
- Good knowledge of the financial industry (preferred experience in a bank or other financial institution),
- Very good knowledge of English (everyday work in an international environment),
- Practical knowledge of market trends and tools in the area of PR, communication, marketing, social media, employer branding,
- Team and project skills,
- High interpersonal skills, communication skills, ability to build interpersonal relations,
- Ability to work in an international environment, taking into account cultural differences and time zones,
- Creativity, commitment, initiative.
What we offer:
- Employment-based on a contract of employment and flexible working hours,
- Real influence on the international company’s strategy (at the level of global marketing),
- Work in a great atmosphere in an international team of specialists (work for companies from 7 countries on 2 continents),
- Work in a young, rapidly growing organization, where we focus on interesting challenges,
- Additional benefits (sports card, medical care, holiday financing, presents for holidays, chocolate Fridays and other 😊).
Please follow this link to apply for the position!