Founded in 2012, Creamfinance (www.creamfinance.com) is set out to make money available utilizing AI capabilities and machine-learning algorithms to provide fast and affordable loans online. So far, we have already issued over €660 million. Our team consists of more than 450 passionate employees located in 8 countries. Recently Creamfinance has attracted equity investment from Capitec, a premier South African bank and given their ambitions and market position, also Creamfinance is addressing opportunities that are offered by markets we are or want to be present. In that respect, we would like to strengthen our professional capacity and Data Science unit is looking for a talented
Programmer / Data Analyst
Your key role will be to:
- Develop and maintain ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes for DWH;
- Develop and maintain scripts and infrastructure to support Data Science projects;
- Develop and maintain testing and monitoring frameworks;
- Analyze large datasets to convert data into business insights;
- Represent the team in collaboration with the central IT department in Austria during the integration of new data vendors and other IT-related matters.
We expect from you:
- 1+ year of hands-on experience in script/software development in Python/PHP/Java/C#;
- Strong command in SQL, including query optimization;
- Ability to parse data and work with databases;
- Basic experience in Linux administration (knowledge of screen, dmesg, cron and grep);
- Good communication skills, positive can-do attitude and persistence;
- Fluency in English.
We will offer you:
- Gross salary in the range of 1900 – 2900 EUR gross, health insurance and other benefits;
- Strong growth and learning opportunities among experienced Data Science team members;
- Work in an international environment for a rapidly growing company, including business trips;
- Flexible working hours, 10% of time for self-development, conferences attendance;
- Easy access to data/ people/ support and strong impact of company actions&results.
If you are interested, please send CV to email@example.com
We will contact candidates who will qualify for the 2nd round.