Reporting to our Head of Marketing & Sales in Spain, we are looking for a Web Product Owner with the mission of recommending solutions that increase the effectiveness of Marketing, Operations and Collections activities from the perspective of end-to-end customer journey.
Our ideal candidate has an IT background with experience and exposure to business and marketing.
Your key role will be to:
• Identify product needs acording to market and collect the different business units requests.
• Managing and prioritizing product features, defining the roadmap for both platforms: mobile first and desktop together with the business leader.
• Responsible for sharing the product visibility with development team, creating the product backlog and defining needed user stories.
• Daily follow up and support to the development team, UX/UI and contents.
• A/B testing realization together with UX for KPIs execution.
• Validating and ensuring deliverables acceptance criteria together with QA team.
• Follow up and analyze releases.
• Follow up of regular KPIs.
• To reduce drop rate and to improve integration and eliminate unnecesarry redirections.
If you can prove that you have:
• Positive personality, you are proactive, responsible, organized and capable of working in agile and changing environments.
• Analytical thinking skills.
• 2 years of experience as a Product Owner including incident management with remote teams.
• Knowledge of market trends in the area of e-commerce.
• Very good knowledge of the performance metrics of Google Analytics and electronic campaigns.
• Knowledge of the technical aspects and applications of HTML, CSS, Java Script, integrations via API, web and / or web services.
• Responsibility for the processes, tools and activities of integration, maintenance and / or improvements of the Affiliate Program.
• Fluent Spanish and English
Then we will offer you:
• Work in an international environment for a fast growing company.
• Strong growth and development opportunities.
• Training Programs.
• Friendly team, informal atmosphere, Team building activities.
• Fresh fruit, snacks, Coffee & Tea.